Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

Coseyhead On The Radio

On Saturday 11th April 2015 I'll be making a guest appearance on my buddy Gaz's slot on Radio 4A.
That's 1.30pm, UK time.
The substance will be Rising Balloon, which was my last mix...over a year ago, now.
I've got many more mixes in the planning stage, but not had the mojo to complete them.
Perhaps this event will move me.....

Here's the playlist of Rising Balloon:
Elon - My Back
Leman & Dieckmann - I Dont Waste My Time
Alfred Heinrichs - A New Time
Melokind - Zeitmaschine
Claude Von Stroke - Can't Wait
Silicone Soul - Right On Right On
Room 10 - Tumbu
Nick Curly - When the Wild Horse
Mario Aureo & Manuel Moreno - Autumn Bell
Spektre & Subfractal - Damage Limitation (Roberto Capuano Remix)
Nikola Gala - The Pump
Martin Books - 2 First Love
Dave Tarrida - Who's Got the Power
Oliver Huntemann & Dubfire - Aire
Kron - Silikron (Jurgen Paape Remix)


Go with Dogs

Peter
xx