Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Eclectic Music For Mind And Bodhi Returns, At Least For Today

I've done a show for Dandelion Radio that will be transmitted throughout November 2011. It's a stream, not download, and it's a staggered schedule, so it's not the same time everyday. You can find it here:
Dandelion Radio schedule.

Dandelion's license doesn't permit me to put up a tracklisting until December.
I can list the free netlabels I played.

The star of this month's show is Pterodactyl Squad with their wonderful chip rendition of Dark Side Of The Moon.

Also:
Splitterblast
Birdsong
Acroplane
Maltine

It remains to be seen whether or not this wlll be a regular thing.
I seem to have unfinished business with broadcasting.
There will certainly be another next month.

I continue to have issues with the contrast between how personal the internet appears to be and how impersonal it really is. Sometimes I think that internet relationships are like trying to cuddle a crocodile. However, I don't want to run away from the web. Such a good name, 'web'. Sticky. It's all pervasive for now, and trying to avoid it entirely would be overly stressful. My goal here is to learn to reap the potentially enormous benefits of the internet without losing my soul. As Kris K said, "I ain't sayin' I beat the devil, but I drank his beer for free". I'm right behind ya, dude.

As always, I do not wish you well. Rather,I wish you awareness of what you ask for.
May you know a mad god goes with you.

Peter